1. Provide Consultation service about reporting for trade data, trade data management
procedure to meet organization requirements.
2. Instruct trade data analysis, data collection, data retrieving, data management and
3. Require teaching and training to clients in Microsoft Access and MS Structure Query
4. Develop training curriculum and prepare teaching materials, if it is required.
5. Create rules and procedures for data retrieving and sharing.
6. Advice to develop and implement procedures for effective data analysis and
7. Guideline regulatory monitor and evaluate data management system to operate regularly
8. Guideline regulatory maintenance procedures and database backup system.
9. Supervise on Job training, group project for data management.
1. Any Master Degree in related IT field or Master Degree in Computer Science.
2. English proficiency and strong knowledge on Data Analysis and Design, Data
Management, Database Management and Database Administration.
3. Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server Architecture, MSSQL Server
Backup and Recovery.
4. Strong Experience in trade data, customs data, and other related data management.
5. Advanced Proficiency in Trade Data Reporting System, Microsoft Access, Structure Query
6. Expert in building Database Structure and Management.
7. Strong Analytical skills and ability to identify organization (or) department requirements,
especially in data analysis and design.
8. Able to work independently.
9. Experiences in coordinating with government officer and working with government
10. Any related certificates in Database Management and Administrator is more preferable.
The interested applicants should send their resume to [email protected] not later than
October 20, 2022.
For further enquiries: 067 3406351
|JD-JR for Vacancy-Trade.pdf||55.01 KB|