INVITATION FOR BIDS ' Supply of Copier, Printer and Fax Machine'Submitted by site_administrator on Mon, 01/21/2019 - 10:17
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Modernization of Public Finance Management
Supply of Copier, Printer and Fax Machine
Ref No: MPFMp-B2-GS 525
- This Invitation for Bids is for the supply of Copier, Printer and Fax Machine for the Planning Department.
- The Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has received financing from the World Bank and a Grant from UK and Australian governments towards the cost of Modernization of Public Finance Management Project (MPFMp) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this Invitation for Quotation: Supply of Copier, Printer and Fax Machine, Ref No:MPFMp-B2-GS525
- The Ministry of Planning and Finance of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar serves as the implementing agency for the project now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply as indicated above.
- Bidders are required to meet the following minimum key qualification criteria and shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following requirement(s):
- Have completed within the last 3 years at least one contract of a similar nature of at least 50% of the value of the bid or have sold similar goods of at least twice the volume /quantity required
- Have authorization or dealership from the manufacturer to sell the goods
- Have shops or offices in Myanmar to provide after sales services
- Demonstrate that they are paying taxes to the Government.
- Not be under any of issued by the or the Bank
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 2 p.m. of 22 February 2019. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders' representatives and the project's beneficiaries who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
- The the to the whose has been to be the lowest bid and is to the Bidding provided that the is to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- All bids be by a as in the bidding , any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant.
- The address where the
Modernization of Public Finance Management Project
Ministry of Planning and Finance
Project Office, Building No 26, Nay Pyi Taw
Telephone: 067-410575, 067-407020, 067-407105, 067-407099, 067-407480, Fax: 067-410575