ငွေတိုက်ဦးစီးဌာန၏ ICT ကျွမ်းကျင်သူ ခေါ်ယူခြင်းအား (၁၈.၂.၂၀၁၉) ရက်နေ့အစား (၂၅.၂.၂၀၁၉) ရက်နေ့သို့ ပြောင်းလဲသတ်မှတ်လိုက်ပါကြောင်း အသိပေးကြေညာအပ်ပါသည်-
Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Ministry of Planning and Finance
Modernization of Public Finance Management Project (MPFMp)
Request for Expressions of Interest for Individual Consultants – National IT Expert for Treasury Department
REOI No.: MPFMp-C2-C504 Closing Date: 25 February 2019
The Project is seeking to recruit a national ICT technical expert to assist Treasury Department in the implementation of their strategy to modernize ICT services and to build ICT capacity of their staff.
The work will specifically include: Technical support in the area of ICT and implementation support for ICT initiatives; support automation of the Treasury operations; provide technical assistance such as troubleshooting, problem solving for the ICT systems; assessment of operational requirements in ICT; and capacity building and give necessary training support to the Treasury Department staff.
The Consultant is required to demonstrate the following as a minimum:
- A university degree in IT with preferably at least 5 (five) years of experience in Project Management in the ICT sector in Myanmar.
- Alternatively, at least 10 years ICT Project Management experience, of which preferably at least 5 years should have been in Myanmar.
- Experience and familiarity with the institutions and key stakeholders for the ICT sector in Myanmar.
- Experience and familiarity with ICT infrastructure in Myanmar.
- Excellent communication skills in Myanmar (Essential) and English (Desired).
- Ability to draft clear and concise technical and strategic reports and guidelines.
- Experience working with a Technical Project Management team.
The assignment is for an estimated duration of 6 months and is a full-time assignment. The location of the assignment is in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar.
MPFMp now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the abovementioned services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (in addition to the educational qualifications, experience of similar assignments and country of work etc. should be incorporated in the CV to be submitted along with expression of interest/application).
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours [i.e. 1000 to 1600 hours] or by sending an E-Mail to: [email protected] copied to [email protected]ail.com .
Expression of interest must be delivered to the address below by 1600 hours on 25 February 2019 to:
Daw Si Si Pyone, Director General, Treasury Department, Office Building No 34, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar