The Central Statistical Organization is Urgently Looking for National Expert for Short Term Training,
- Discuss methodologies for constructing headline inflation and core inflation indexes using UN statistical system.
- In-Sample forecasting and Out-off-Sample forecasting of inflation of Myanmar are examined using both econometrics models and time series methods with STATA software.
- Filtering time series using H-P technique, ARIMA, ARDI, VAR, Error Correction model and impulse response functions for inflation shocks.
- Master Degree is Statistics or Economics(Minimum requirement)
- English proficiency and knowledge on inflation statistics are required.
- Able to discuss the inflation forecasting.
- Able to work independently.
- Experiences of working with government departments.
The interested applicants should send their resume to [email protected] not later than November 8, 2021.
For further enquires: 067 3406351
|vacancy .pdf||22.29 KB|