About Budget Department
Objectives, Policies and responsibilities of the Budget Department under the Ministry of Planning and Finance are as follows:
- To identify the allocation of the expenditure ceilings in accordance with Medium Term Fiscal Framework (MTFF) and stabilizing under 5 percent of deficit to GDP ratio.
- To report the financial situations of the State fund of the State”s organization
- To continue the acceleration of the task implementation by identifying the necessary prior plans for deficit financing in time when deficit occurs along knowing prior the situation of State fund
- To spend expenditures with priority level which are directly benefited at once for the citizens and to monitor systematically in order to be effective.
- To classify the projects in priority level and to put off these projects which are unnecessary at the current situation.